Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday's Bento

Today's bento is dipping back into my freezer stash, which needs to be done more frequently. I always intend to, there are just usually so many dinner leftovers to be used that I forget about it. This bento comes to 4 Weight Watcher's points.

This bento contains:
1/4 cup 1% cottage cheese (1 point)
3 frozen falafel patties (2 points)
lettuce (0 points)
red bell pepper (0 points)
cucumber (0 points)
2 tbsp. chickpeas (.5 points)

not pictured:
1 tbsp. Newman's Own Lite Sesame Ginger Dressing (.5 points)

3 comments:

eilismaura said...

do you make your falafel patties and freeze them or do you buy them frozen??

if you buy them what brand and where???

ebundri said...

I buy them frozen from this huge International Grocery store we have in town. I think they're just called 'Middle Eastern Falafil' and you can get them in mild or spicy. I know sometimes Indian grocery stores sell Middle Eastern foods as well, so you might want to check there.

Flying Lily said...

I love falafel!! The co-op where I shop has it dehydrated and you reconstitute it with boiling water - and it's very good. I want to eat some now.