Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wednesday's Bento

Today's bento is mostly leftovers, nothing terribly exciting -- but hey, it works! Remember how I said I hadn't been that hungry lately so I thought this 18 points a day thing would be pretty easy? Well, apparently I was wrong. I have been starving! But I don't think it's because of the amount of food I have been eating. And honestly, once I eat a snack or two I'm pretty much satisfied. So happily I haven't been using all my weekly points in a day or anything. I've actually been sticking to the usual going over my daily points allowance by about 2-4 points and still staying satisfied. So I guess it's actually not that big of a deal. I was just surprised at how hungry I've been feeling very suddenly. Having healthy snacks around is definitely important, otherwise bad things could happen. :)

Today's bento comes to 4 points:

This bento contains (clockwise from top left):
Cajun Spiced Shrimp (2 points)
1/4 cup 1% cottage cheese (1 point)
cucumber flowers (0 points)
1/4 serving Hungry Girl's Tamale Pie (1 point)

No comments: