Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday's (uneaten) Bento

So I made a delicious bento last night filled with my favorite leftovers of Wasabi-Ginger Glazed Talapia, and guess what I did? Left it out on the counter all night! D'oh! So I don't get to eat it today, but luckily I had a Lean Cuisine in the freezer that I will have to make do with today. Oh well. Today's intended bento comes to 3.5 points.

This bento contains:
1/2 serving of Wasabi-Ginger Glazed Talapia (2 points)
1/2 serving of Sesame Ginger Cabbage Salad (.5 points)
1/4 cup 1% cottage cheese (1 point)
cucumber butterfly cutouts (0 points)
8 cherry tomatoes (0 points)

Good news, though, I did make it to the gym last night AND this morning. Wooo! Finally!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

That looks so yummy! I am not following WW, but I am eating better now that I am diabetic. I lost over 50 pounds buy packing my faux-bentos and walking. I am going to bookmark this blog :)