Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday's Breakfast

The goal is to make it to the gym every morning these days, therefore I need a packed breakfast. My reasoning is sound: the only way to get ready in the morning is to take baby Ashni to daycare first, go to gym, workout, and have an unhurried shower. The only problem is that it is equidistant from daycare to my home as it is from daycare to the gym. So, because Ashni decided to sleep very badly last night, I took her in and promptly went home to sleep for another 45 minutes, shower, dress, and then went to work. So I still needed the pre-packed breakfast, just not for the same reason. :) It is very hard to workout on less than 5 hours of sleep.

Anyway, today's bento (and my breakfast bento for the rest of the week) comes to 5 points:

This bento contains:
2 'Oat'-nigiri (1 cup oatmeal, 1 tsp raisins, 1 tsp craisins) (2 points)
1 Morningstar Farms sausage patty (2 points)
1/2 cup of grapes (.5 points)
1 Tbsp. Lite syrup (.5 points)

No comments: