Monday, June 7, 2010

Lunch & A Snack for Monday

I didn't have any leftovers yet this week, so I made some Crab-Stuffed Tomatoes (WW recipe) and some of Hungry Girl's Artichoke Hummus (which you will be seeing throughout the week). Today's lunch bento comes to a whopping 7.5 points:

This bento contains:
2 Crab-Stuffed Tomatoes (4.5 points...I used smaller tomatoes, so these don't come to the full 6 points of the original recipe)
1/4 cup Hungry Girl's Artichoke Hummus (1 point)
Cucumbers (0 points)
Celery (0 points)
Red Bell Pepper (0 points)
1 Tbsp. Smucker's Sugar-Free Strawberry Preserves

My snack for today comes to 4.5 points. I know, this is all a lot of points! I am breastfeeding, so I have a huge daily allowance, but honestly, I find myself unable to eat all of the points some days.

This bento contains:
15 baby carrots (.5 points)
1 hard-boiled egg (2 points)
1 cup edamame (1 point)
1 Babybel cheese (1 point)
1 small Apricot (0 points)

No comments: